Monday, July 8, 2013

Dean and Jennifer Richardson Family's Tributes to Grandma Richardson


I am so grateful for my mother.  She was always there when we needed her, always involved in our school activities--there to show her support and encourage us to be our best.  She is an amazing cook and would make family favorites like Missionary Stack Ups, Lasagna and her famous Mud Pie whenever it was asked for.  I really love and appreciate everything she has done for me and her family.  She is a great mother and I love her very much. Love, Dean
I am very grateful for the mother I gained when I married my husband.  I am most thankful for the effort she made in raising the caring, gentle, intelligent man that I found to spend eternity with.  I see in Dean many traits that have to be taught, and I am so thankful that she took the time to teach him those good family values.  I am grateful for all of the support she has given to us—always keeping us in her thoughts and prayers.  Even though there are many miles between us, she is never more than a phone call away. I appreciate the love that she has shown me and the welcoming feeling I had and continue to have after joining this family. Love, Jennifer



No comments:

Post a Comment