Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Amy Richardson's Tribute to Grandma Richardson

Dear Mom,
    First off, I want to thank you for being my friend. I wish that I had listened to dad when I was younger and he would tell me, if you do right by your mom she will be your best friend. For that, I thank you!
My memories and continuing memories in the making are how you will do anything for your kids. I always knew at any sport event or concert that my mom would be there cheering me on no matter where the performance or game was at. I appreciate the fact that I have a mom like you to bring me up to love the lord and to try the best at anything I do. Without you pushing me I wouldn’t set goals and be the hard worker I am or have the opportunities that I have now. I am happy to say that I love the close relationship that we have now and can appreciate how far we have come. What doesn’t kill you only makes you stronger and I know my teenage years and early 20’s have surely made you stronger. J
    Thank you for caring for dad and never giving up. You truly showed him unconditional love during what had to be an emotional time for you. I will never ever forget your sacrifice.
    I hope someday to be half the mother that you are. I am the person that I am today because of you.     Thank you for being you!
    Love, Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment